
These epitomize Noah. He really is such a happy boy. (Not when he's tired or sick or hungry-but overall.) He has a funny giggle that turns into a belly laugh these days. No teeth yet-but drooling on everthing he can get his hands on. One of his favorites right now is the white "cow" in the pictures that shakes and giggles and plays music.



This is one I made today. I originally took it in color but the picture came out too dark. I tried to lighten it, but it didn't look right either. When I changed it to sepia, I thought it looked very vintage, and I really liked it.

Noah sitting up by himself on Monday. Ryan is so proud!

Here are some pics of Georgia Claire and Noah. They love each other! =) We had a great night together.
This an older picture of when Mom and Dad came to visit right after Labor Day. Notice our new "Barley" color on our walls? Pottery Barn-Love it!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!! Noah's little personality is really coming out now and I can't wait to see him (and hear his belly laugh) in person! Give that sweet baby a kiss from his Aunt Sarah!!
Yay! What great pics! I'm so happy to see this new post. Noah is so stinking cute I just can't stand it. What a great gift!
Love ya'll.
Thank you Julie for the Bratcher
Blog you made. I appreciate it!
Noah is so happy, so charming, and I am so proud he is our first grandson! I loved seeing Noah, Suzanne, Bill, Gracie, and your friends with their baby. You are so blessed to be given such a great gift - Noah William Bratcher
Post a Comment